Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Been There


“Blood, Sweat  Tea”
by Tom Reynolds

What started out as a blog by an experienced Paramedic in London became a book. Later there would be a sequel to the book.

I came across “Blood, Sweat & Tea” when I was still doing patient transport for the Ambulance Service of NSW. A paramedic from my station was reading it and was finding it interesting.

Finally, I came around to reading it. It truly was an interesting book. Mainly because for every story of his I could think of a similar story of my own. That made it as easy read as well. Non-paramedics should also find it easy to follow. Plus it’s written in a light-hearted fashion that made it enjoyable.

Paramedics will laugh but others will probably cringe at the ridiculous recounts of humanity.

The sequel is already on my shelves waiting to be read.


No comments: