Saturday, September 30, 2006

Ah Well….

There's always next year

It was a good day despite the one point loss to West Coast in the “big dance.” Some people answered the call and came over to watch it, which was very nice. Everyone cheered at exactly the right times which is impressive.

Later on in the evening I felt like it was one of those moments that was “meant to happen.” I was downstairs sorting out some clothes while mum ironed and she had put on a Willie Nelson album, which were downtrodden heartbroken type songs. I thought there’s nothing like the power of song to lift someone’s spirits.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In other news, Schumacher won the Chinese GP from 6th spot on the grid to take the lead in the championship. No Willie Nelson at my house!

Tim Haynes said...

Don't knock it till you tried it. Gotta be really downtrodden to appreciate Willie Nelson I think. So I was very appreciative.

Anonymous said...

willie came out this morning.

You can take that how you want...