Friday, May 09, 2008

Making The Switch

As their slogan goes, “Make the Switch To Vega.” Well I have answered the call of the highway billboards pleading with me to reconsider my choice of frequency.


Why? Well initially it was just for a change. I tend to go in cycles between AM and FM stations anyway. My main choices being 2GB and a mixture of MMM, 2WS, 2CBA and Mix, not so much Mix though as they tend to play too much Delta for my liking.

So this new player comes into the game and I want to hear what it has to offer. I had recently turned off from talkback, as it became a huge whinge fest with no relief in sight. Not a fan of Mikey Robbins in the mornings but for the rest of the day it is very pleasant and satisfies my need to sing loudly in the car. They might need to work on differentiating themselves further from WSFM because at the moment it is easy to interchange between both without really knowing the difference. Day after day of listening will find repetition in the play list but it’s the same at every other FM station as well.

No comments: