Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Been Moved One Year

As of the 21st of July I would have been moved out of my parent home for one year. While I would stand by the statement that it was the best decision I have ever made, it has had its tough moments.

  • Interest rates – Have increased over 2% since last year. My repayments have gone up by over $100 per fortnight. Relief is in sight it seems with no more increases but decreases are probably a long way off.
  • Limitations – I have considered some options for alternate careers but one in particular that I fancied required further study. With a mortgage it just isn’t an option as I need the full time income, and could probably do without another expense.
  • Chores – Some I don’t mind so much, others like ironing I would rather do without. Although lately I have just plugged into the iPod and sang up a storm with the headphones on. Apologies to neighbours who were around at the time.

No comments: