Thursday, November 15, 2007

My New Mac Book

I had been talking about buying a Mac Book for months, even putting it off till after my overseas tour claiming financial constraints would prohibit a purchase prior to then.

Before having a Mac Book I was using Danny’s iMac, which acted as the family computer. Unfortunately its hard drive was continually reaching capacity. I received the blame constantly due to my large iTunes collection, photos and all my short movies. Most of the time the blame was unwarranted however, Danny did sometimes take responsibility for his contribution to the hard drive filling.

The new Operating System (OS) had just been released so the timing seemed right. Might as well get a new computer when the OS is brand new and not when it’s getting old and another new OS is being bandied about.

I have only had my Mac Book for a few weeks and I love it. I feel comfortable with a Mac and feel I can rely on them more to deliver what I want, not that I am overly demanding on my computers outcomes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and i love my imac, with my pirated copy of osx leopard :D:D
sorry danny to break your heart

kegs