Saturday, November 18, 2006

iTunes Music Store – 100th Purchase

I waited anxiously for the opening of iTunes Music store in Australia and soon after it’s first birthday I complete a transaction of my 100th song.

I mainly enjoyed using the music store for classic 80’s stuff that I could only find on an album. I was able to pick only my favourite songs from musical acts such as ABC, Madness, Suzanne Vega, Elvis Presley, Roxette, 10cc and The Beach Boys.

As well I was able to get particular singles of modern day artists that I just don’t like enough to buy their album. These artists include Eskimo Joe, The Whitlams, No Doubt, The Dave Matthews Band, The Killers, The Fray, Yellowcard and Bernard Fanning.

There are also some music videos that I have purchased, only the good ones of course.

Let’s not forget all the great Podcasts now available. I would probably download a lot more if it weren’t for the lack of hard drive space. Over the year I have downloaded podcast from Triple M, Sydney Anglicans, 103.2, ABC, Triple J, Network 10 and of course the Bible Talks at TAC.

No comments: