Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Adam Brand Concert


A few of us went to The Mean Fiddler at Rouse Hill to watch a live performance of award winning country music artist, Adam Brand. His performance was way above our wildest expectations. He has such a stage presence (for a short bloke) and being a small venue he has the ability to connect well with his audience. It's perhaps another reason why people should keep their minds open to country music, it might just be different to what you imagine. I think Linda describes it best. Also check out the poster she made before and after the concert.

For those willing to open their minds to some rockin' country, Adam's latest albums are available everywhere: "What a Life" and "Get Loud". He has many other albums and DVD's available. By the way, that's me with the man himself, Adam Brand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hammer. Adam is an absolute legend. I can't believe how nice he was when we met him. Did you know that we made it to his website? Check it out at http://www.atprofessional.com.au/adambrand/ab.html.

Anonymous said...

Tim, do I sense a man-crush?

Kate

Tim Haynes said...

I tell ya Kate, if I was a girl there would definitely some crush tendencies. But because I'm a bloke it is only manly respect for his ability to attract the women:)